Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide
49th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Nuclear Medicine Conference will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia.
Overlooking the River Torrens and North Terrace, the Adelaide Convention Centre is a short walk from popular attractions like the South Australian Museum and Art Gallery, hotels, restaurants and major shopping precincts.
- Friday 26 April, 2019
- Pre-Conference Symposium - Adelaide Hills Convention Centre
- Exhibition build - Hall MN
- Welcome Reception - Hall MN
- Saturday 27-Sunday 28 April, 2019
- Registration - Foyer M
- Plenary - Hall L
- Concurrent sessions - Hall L, City Rooms 1,2 3 and 4
- Exhibition and catering - Hall MN
- Dinner - Panorama Ballroom